Snorkel Cruises Maldives
your "path" to PARADISE
7 Nights Cruise Male Atolls & Vaavu
“Misraab” is the perfect safari to make memories to last a lifetime, with enjoyable activities and excellent service. Locally built in 2021, the boat’s stunning handcrafted wooden interior gives it a refreshingly majestic look, bringing out a true uniqueness. The main deck houses 4 comfortable, fully-airconditioned twin rooms, with en-suit showers, useable as double rooms, or family rooms for 3 passengers. The sundeck, furnished with both sundeck chairs and sun-beds is ideal for sun lovers. Cruise away into something great, on Misraab Safari!
The Offer Includes:
Terms & Conditions
The cruises are from Sunday to Sunday for 7 nights. Cruise will commence with minimum 6 passengers.
All reservations have to be made written. After receiving the deposit of 10% of total price, your booking is binding. Final payment is due 30 before departure. Short-term bookings less than 30 days before departure, must be paid immediately.
Payment methods include credit card ( Master, Visa) and bank transfer
Day 1 – Sunday
Arrival Transfer & Visit Rihiveli Boduveli Welcome aboard on Misraab. You will be settled into your cabin and given a full tour of the boat before beginning your voyage of discovery! Late afternoon cruise to Rihiveli Boduveli (Sandbank) South Male. When at anchorage you can choose to snorkel, or go for a swim.
Day 2 – Monday
– Cruise to Vaavu Atoll & Evening Fishing: After breakfast cruise to Vaavu Atoll, Morning snorkel to Kudhi Boli and at turtle point. Lunch on board. Afternoon to relax and go for another swim or snorkel. In the evening to experience fishing onboard. Your catch will be freshly prepared for you!
Day 3 – Tuesday
– Cruise to Ambara:After breakfast we depart to a beautiful uninhabited picnic island, with a picture-perfect sand bar. Here you will have the chance to swim, snorkel in the crystal-clear waters surrounding the island, or just relax and soak up the sun. In the evening you will enjoy a beach dinner and barbecue
Day 4 – Wednesday
–Cruise to Rakeedhoo & Visit Shipwreck: Morning cruise to Rakeedhoo, a local island. Take the chance to see the local way of life, and explore
this beautiful island. Visit the most picture-perfect spots and make
unforgettable memories. Lunch will be served on-board. Afternoon cruise to the famous shipwreck near Keyodhoo. Snorkel within and discover the wonders of this stunning wreck.
Day 5 – Thursday
– Shark Snorkeling & Island Hopping: Morning snorkel at the Hulhidhoo reef after breakfast. Cruise to shark point, to snorkel with harmless Nurse Sharks. Lunch will be served on board. Afternoon visit to Fulidhoo, a popular
inhabited island in the atoll. Visit some local souvenir shops.
Day 6 – Friday
–Cruise to South Male’atoll: Morning cruise to a sandbank in the Southern Male’atoll, swim and snorkel in the clear waters surrounding the island. Afternoon cruise to Gulhi, an uninhabited island in the atoll, known for its beautiful beaches and clear waters.
Day 7 – Saturday
– Cruise to North Male’ atoll: cruise to Kanduoh Giri, a snorkeling point in the North Male’ atoll. Snorkel and swim around with sharks and explore the beautiful reef underneath. Lunch will be served on-board. Afternoon swimming and snorkeling in the clear waters around a sandbank. You can enjoy some beach activities as well. Experience fishing onboard later in the evening. Your catch will be freshly prepared for you to enjoy during
the farewell dinner
Day 8 – Sunday
– Departure Transfer to Airport:After breakfast transfer to Male’ Airport for your departure