7 Nights-3 Atolls
MV Aisha on tour
7 nights cruise
From € 1.050 per person/ double cabin
our 7 night cruise gives you the opportunity to visit 3 atolls and snorkel at many different reefs to discover the underwater world. Encounters with dolphins, rays and turtles are possible every day. Visit local people and learn more about life on a maldivian island. MV Aisha has all comfort one needs and accommodation in 6 cabins, of wich are 4 double and 2 triple.
The Offer Includes:
Terms & Conditions
Route changes due to bad weather conditions or island availability are at the captain’s discretion. Minimum 6 pax required to depart.
All reservations have to be made written. After receiving the deposit of 10% of total price, your booking is binding. Final payment is due 30 before departure. Short-term bookings less than 30 days before departure, must be paid immediately.
Payment methods include credit card ( Master, Visa) and bank transfer
Day 1 – Sunday
– welcome at International Airport ( Male)
– transfer to MV AISHA
– welcome drink, registration and check in
– depart to Embudhu Village lagoon
– go for first snorkeling
– dinner and overnight in the lagoon.
Day 2 – Monday
– after morning snorkel, have breakfast and cruise on
– snorkel Guraidhoo Corner followed by lunch
– cruise to Rihiveli Sandbank for relaxing.
– dinner and overnight near Rihiveli Resort.
Day 3 – Tuesday
– after breakfast, cross Fulidho Channel to Vaavu
– snorkeling at Vashugiri Island followed by lunch
– after lunch cruise to Ambara Lagoon for night.
– swim & snorkel around Ambara house reef
– dinner on the beach of Ambara Island.
Day 4 – Wednesday
– have breakfast and cruise to Keyodhoo Island
– return to boat for lunch
– after a rest onboard, go for afternoon snorkeling
– dinner and overnight at Keyodhoo lagoon.
Day 5 – Thursday
– after breakfast cruise to Alimatha Sandbank
– return to boat for lunch and rest.
– cruise to nearby Dhiggiri Island house reef
– have afternoon tea and cruise to Fulidhoo
– visit Fulhidoo Island, see local lifestyle
– overnight in the lagoon of Fulidhoo
Day 6 – Friday
– after breakfast, return to Male’ Atoll.
– stop nearby Maafushi Island Reef
– after lunch, stop near Vadhoo for snorkeling
– dinner served onboard, relax and overnight
Day 7 – Saturday
– after breakfast go for morning snorkeling
– after lunch, cruise to Hulhumale lagoon.
– Visit capital Male’, for site seeing and shopping.
– return to boat for dinner and overnight
Day 8 – Sunday
– check-out and airport transfer
The Management and Crew of MV Aisha wishes you a pleasant stay on board and an exciting journey.