7 /14 nights MV Yasawa Princess
an experience beyond imagination
7 or 14 nights cruise
Yasawa Princess will be operated in the Central Atolls of the Maldives which includes, South Male’ , Vaavu and Ari Atoll. The Itinerary is designed for both Snorkelers and Divers covering the best in the region. Highlights include Alimathaa night snorkeling experience with Nurse Sharks, Sting Rays and Giant Travallys. Whaleshark Excursion on the southern edge of Ari atoll and Manta Ray Excusion. During the cruise we will visit Sand Banks, Deserted Islands, Picnic and Local Islands.
The Offer Includes:
Terms & Conditions
The cruises are from Monday to Monday for non-stop 14 nights. Guests staying for 7 nights will need to take a domestic flight on Day 8 to or from Male to Maamagili. Cruise will commence with minimum 14 passengers.
All reservations have to be made written. After receiving the deposit of 10% of total price, your booking is binding. Final payment is due 30 before departure. Short-term bookings less than 30 days before departure, must be paid immediately.
Payment methods include credit card ( Master, Visa) and bank transfer
Day 1 – Monday
– welcome at International Airpor, transfer and check in
Day 2 – Tuesday
– depart from Male’ and cross Vaadhoo Channel to South Male’ Atoll.
Day 3 – Wednesday
– short cruise within the atoll to Rannalhi.
Day 4 – Thursday
– early morning cross the channel into Vaavu Atoll to reach Alimatha Sand bank
Day 5 – Friday
– leisurely cruise in the morning to Anbaraa
Day 6 – Saturday
–early morning cross the channel to South Ari Atoll
Day 7 – Sunday
– short cruise from Oshagali to Ariadhoo
Day 8 – Monday
– boat will be anchored off Maamagili Domestic Airport for mid
cruise Arrivals / Departures.
Day 9 – Tuesday
–short cruise North West inside the Atoll to Hurasdhoo
Day 10 – Wednesday
– small deserted island Embudu
Day 11 – Thursday
–picnic island Raiydhigaa
Day 12 – Friday
– sand bank Alikoi Rah
Day 13 – Saturday
Day 14 – Sunday
–cross Alihuras Kandu, head back to Male’
Day 15 – Monday
– end of a 2 week cruise